Unifire is a high-tech robotic nozzle laboratory.
We are global leader in advanced robotic nozzle systems (remote controlled monitors / water cannons) for a wide array of applications.
Our vision is to be the global leader in fully automatic fire detection and high-volume suppression systems.
WHAT WE DO
At Unifire, we are passionate about engineering, robotics and technology, and most importantly, saving lives and property.
Fire grows exponentially quickly. If you can detect a fire quickly and act quickly, you can prevent a small incident from becoming a disaster. Every second you wait, the fire grows and very quickly gets out of control.
When it comes to fire, the key to minimize damage is:
RAPID DETECTION + RAPID EXTINGUISHING = MINIMAL DAMAGE
This is exactly what we designed FlameRanger to accomplish.
Our FlameRanger systems detect fire (or even heat build up) in seconds, and guide a large volume of water or foam directly at the source of the fire.
Typically within 15 seconds of a fire igniting, our system guides anywhere from 500 to 5000 liters (132 to 1320 gallons) of water or foam directly onto the fire, then shuts off shortly after the fire is out.
Unifire’s technology provides round-the-clock, fully autonomous and automatic fire detection and suppression, designed to save lives and property.
At Unifire, we love to play with possibilities in order to design and manufacture the most effective and elegant solutions on the market.
We think for ourselves. We think differently.
We use only the best quality materials, craftsmanship and manufacturing techniques available anywhere.
WHAT DRIVES US
Here are a few of the things that really drive us each and every day:
- SAFETY – Saving lives and property motivates us every day.
- FUTURISM – We are forward thinking, inspired by the future, and we love shaping it.
- ELEGANCE – We admire beauty, style, elegance and grace and they shape our designs and products. Everything we do is inspired by these qualities.
- TECHNOLOGY – Leading the way in the most advanced products that incorporate cutting-edge technology drives us.
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE – We constantly strive to manufacture the best performing products available anywhere in the world.
We share our passion with our customers and our suppliers. Join us in experiencing the future, today!
Since 1969, we’ve been shaping the future of nozzle technologies.
Unifire was founded in 1969 by Mr. Uwe Eggert, who had a vision to develop nozzles that were needed and lacking in his home town in Sweden.
He turned his vision into a leading and respected nozzle manufacturing company that is known globally as a mark of the highest quality nozzles available anywhere.
Uwe’s son, Mattias Eggert, began managing Unifire in 1994, and remains the Managing Director to this day. Mattias Eggert has continued the Eggert family tradition of bringing innovative, elegant, high-performance nozzles and monitors to the global market.
Unifire’s fully automatic fire detection and suppression and extinguishing systems serve a wide array of markets, including:
Unifire AB of Sweden is positioning itself as the world leader in turn-key, fully autonomous fire detection, suppression and extinguishing for a wide array of applications, including:
- Aircraft Hangars
- Historical Buildings,
- Waste Management Facilities (incineration plants, waste storage and waste bunkers)
- Recycling Plants & Paper Storage
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Helicopter Landing Pads (Helidecks)
- Airport Terminals, Arrival Halls and Baggage Processing Facilities
- Oil & Gas Facilities
- Off-Shore Oil Platforms
- Weather Decks of Ro-Ro and Ro-Pax Ships
- Large Indoor Spaces
- Concert Halls & Convention Centers
- Stadiums … and many more.
Join us to experience the future of nozzle technologies today!